Come and join a dynamic team of IT Engineers that has serviced the Western Cape area for 24 years.
- Are you a suitably qualified go-getter that can work individually or as a team?
- Do you have suitable experience in the operation, fault diagnosis and repair and maintenance of the following types of printers: (or some of them at least)
LaserJet, Ink-Jet, Dot-Matrix, Slip Printers (Dot-Matrix and Thermal), Bar-code Printers (Thermal and Transfer)
- Experience on makes like HP, Canon, Samsung, Seikosha, Epson, Oki, Zebra, Datamax, etc will be preferable.
We offer a market-related salary, vehicle allowance, Company Pension scheme and a great environment.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of :
- Related printer repair certification
- A reliable and suitable vehicle
- Minimum Code B unendorsed drivers license
- Sober habits
- Great communicator.
- You need to live in Cape Town too, closer to Montague Gardens the better as commuting is a nightmare.
- The work entails you to be friendly and presentable as you will be seeing our clients on-site and fluency in English and Afrikaans is a must.
- An A+ or N+ will score higher points as computer literacy and basic network knowledge is required.
Please send your suitable CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by registering.