We are seeking staff members to support our clients I.T. Infrastructure using our RMM Platform, attending to incoming support tickets daily and also to attend Workshop computer repairs. Strong administrative and management skills are required and the correct person will be able to communicate directly with clients as relates fault-finding of equipment, sales of new equipment and methodologies. The candidate will be responsible for managing the Helpdesk function of our RMM Platform and Ticketing system and to control technician movement. The role has the ability to migrate to a more senior support position.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
The candidate will receive a market-related salary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Candidates must have 2 – 5 years working experience with the following:
- Administration of Microsoft Small Business and standalone networks
- Network and Router configuration – ADSL, VPN, Wireless
- Desktop support – Troubleshooting, Installation, Assembly
- ISP Services – Domain registrations, Web hosting, E-mail support, ADSL troubleshooting
The successful applicant must have demonstrable skills in the following areas at advanced level:
- Microsoft Active Directory (Administer)
- DNS/DHCP (Administer)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and related components (Implement/Administer)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 (Administer)
- Post-Senior Certificate qualification essential
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Computer and Peripheral Repairs sector
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Platform, specifically AD and Group Policy
- A+ Technical Training
- Net+ qualification (Specifically for Network Installations) advantageous
- Excellent Telephone communication skills
- Fully Bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Time management and ability to prioritise incoming tickets.
- Good Client relations, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to handle rejection
- Positive thinker with Sober habits