CompuSup.Com (CSC) originating in 1994, has been in business for over 21 years and has built a reputation as an Information Technology Support vendor that can be trusted, and one that prides itself on service excellence and quality workmanship.
At CSC we believe in lasting relationships with our clients and we pride ourselves that we have clients that have been with us for the entire 21 years of our existence.
With a client base that includes such Blue chip companies as Imperial Logistics where CSC has attained Preferred Vendor status, CSC serves our clients alike with a wide range of specialised services.
Our clients include, Imperial IT, Imperial Health Sciences, Imperial Retail Logistics, Imperial Cold Logistics, Imperial Freightmax, Imperial Retail Solutions, Imperial Dedicated Contracts, Imperial Truck Rental, Tip Trans Cape, Bronaar Farming, Langebaan Country Estate, Healthcare and Mobility SA, AidCall247, UCS (Computer Kit), Eskom, T-Systems, Agri-Tech Distributors, Scansatrade, Bidvest (G.Fox), Equation Technologies, Khusela Holdings and many more.
CSC is a specialised supplier of ICT Services, catering to a varied clientele from SMME’s to various corporates, NGO’s and government agencies.
Since inception in 1994 of the then Computer Support Specialists (CSS), CSC has been an owner-managed enterprise and the management has a combined experience of over 60 years in the IT Support, Maintenance and Sales arena.
CSC has over the years managed to transform itself to the ever-changing demands of its clients and to market fluctuations; this is the basis of the formula to its continued success.
Through strategic planning by management, CSC has made a conscious decision to continue offering a wide range of integrated, specialised services to its clientele.
Our specialised IT and Infrastructure Teams are dedicated to deliver a cost effective IT solution to suit your companies IT requirements whilst keeping you updated with the fast evolving Technology market and maximising your Technology Investment.
We are committed to serving our clients, and see you as partners in a long term relationship; offering top technology, in attaining the best solution for your IT needs. We offer innovative product choice which will ensure that IT works uniquely for your business. We promise excellence in service delivery, support, and quality of repairs in order to ensure minimum down time.
What does CompuSup-Com have to offer?
- Information Technology Managed Services
- Microsoft Solution Providers and Licensing Specialists
- Remote Systems Management and Monitoring
- Remote Systems Backup Management
- IT Equipment Bring-in Repair and Maintenance
- Web Hosting and Connectivity Services
- Cloud-based Remote Exchange Hosting
- Cloud-based Off-site Backup Solutions
- Network Solutions & Support
- ON-SITE (Field Services)
- Infrastructure Installations/Implementations
- Data, Voice and Electrical cabling installations
- Security and CCTV Surveillance
- Backup Power Solutions
- Project Management
Values & Vision
- Honest and service oriented business principles and values
- Open and continued communication between management and staff
- Professional and respectful business ethics between partners
- Education and training for staff to enable their full development and job fulfillment
- Fair employment and remuneration with additional performance related benefits
Meet our management team
Qualifications: NTC 3 (Mech.), T2 (Ind. Eng.), CNE, MCP, MSBS
- The founder of Computer Support Specialists which was CSC’s predecessor, where he owned and managed CSS for 16 years.
- Hendrico has over 26 years of experience in the IT Industry, ranging from Electronics Repair, Support and Networking to Management.
- He oversees the general well-being of the company and focuses his attention on streamlining of business processes and the implementation of new services.
- He is actively involved in CSC in the day-to-day running of the company and also project manages all client projects.
- Hendrico has managed and owned a multitude of businesses in IT, Consulting, Construction and Property development.
- He is a Trustee and representative of the Barlow Trust.
- Hendrico, who is a self-proclaimed “Petrol Head”, spends his social time in various forms of motorsport and actively manages the RicoBarlowRacing Team.
- He is an avid cyclist in both Road and MTB formats.
Qualifications: A+, N+, Zebra Certified, Argox Certified
- Brent joined the then CSS team in August 2005 as a printer technician and has grown towards shareholder in CSC since 2010.
- He has over 17 years’ experience in the IT industry ranging from IT support, Equipment repair, Specialist Printer Repair and management.
- He oversees the technical repair services and focuses his attention on the day to day management of resources and technician allocation.
- He is actively involved as a Director of CSC in the day to day running of the company.
- Brent, who is a sport maniac has represented various national and international clubs in both soccer and baseball.
Qualifications: B.Compt, B.Compt (Hons), Chartered Accountant (SA), Member of SAICA.
- Trustee and representative of the Barlow Trust she serves on the board of CSC.
- She assists the company in its financial and budgetary planning.
- She studied through UNISA and completed her articles in 2000 at Coopers and Lybrand and passed the final board exam in November 2003.
- She was a senior manager at PWC Inc. until 2007, where she specialized in Accounting and Tax.
- She then entered the private Financial Management field, where she has fulfilled Financial Management positions in various sectors, e.g.: Agriculture, Healthcare Services and Legal Services.